Bulli Ray Enterprises trains and equips field employees to avoid or minimize dog attacks. We do this through effective life saving dog attack prevention training programs. And supplemented by proven innovative dog bite safety tips and products.
Bulli Ray Enterprise, LLC is a small, women-owned business that specializes in providing customized global Occupational Dog Bite Safety. And Consulting Services throughout the United States and Canada. Delivering high quality, responsive services to clients since 1993 has allowed Bulli Ray to grow at a steady pace. Develop a strong client base as a result of providing consistent, cost-effective, and quality service to both corporate and government clients.
Specialized and niche training offered by Bulli Ray takes participants through all aspects of dog bite safety training. From the initial encounter with the dog or packs of dogs to defensive action in the event that man’s best friend decides to attack. No other company will deliver the detail, realism, dedication and passion towards designing, developing, and discussing real-world scenarios and occurrences that provide expert advice and training opportunities in the following education and safety processes:
- On-Site Training
- Safety Products
- Train the Trainer Conferences
- Trade Show & Conference Demonstration
- Continuing Educational Resources
- Sponsored Community Relations Events
Bulli Ray is the leading provider for Occupational Dog Bite Safety Training and Awareness and has the knowledge, experience and drive to ensure that dog bite attacks can be prevented through understanding canine behavior, instincts, and attitudes. As the leading authority on workplace hazards in working with canines. No company has ever been as dedicated to dog attack prevention!
Bulli Ray can be counted on in every instance to deliver solutions for a variety of customers no matter their size or needs. From national utility companies to county or municipal government concerns to federal agencies, Bulli Ray can deliver comprehensive training activities to large groups or develop customized individualized occupational dog attack prevention and safety training modules.
The company offers key and strategic value propositions for its customers which include:
- Custom designed training events that focus on helping the participant better understand employers training objectives in occupational dog bite safety and awareness through live, “on-site” dog attack demonstrations.
- Designing training events that allow participants to understand what triggers dog bite attacks and teach them the skills necessary to comply with standard operating procedures that exceed expectations during a dog bite attack. Avoiding dog bites beats surviving them!
- Maintaining long-term government and corporate client relationships
- Repeatable, predictable and scalable crew-based business model
- Seasoned senior professional management team with over 50 years of collective industry experience
- 8-A Certified (certification pending)
- Competitive Pricing
- We are the only company in the United States that can train your staff, regardless of location.
- We know dogs, dog care, and safety… and we know how to teach occupational dog bite safety.
- We put the tools you need in your hands to prevent dog bites.
Bulli Ray’s key personnel have extensive experience in contract and project management, program development, project implementation, client interface, and organizational/technical management. We provide the right mix of qualified, skilled staff and sub contractors with experienced leadership to get the job done. Our team brings to each project the necessary skills, knowledge, and experience to provide quality services to our clients. Our corporate management team consists of the following individuals:
Mitzi Robinson President (email@example.com)
Anthony Robinson Vice President/Canine Management
Cynthia Ballenger Operations/Partner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sales Department (email@example.com)
History of Bulli Ray Enterprises
Bulli Ray is the nation’s leading provider of Occupational Dog Bite Safety (ODBS) training. Period. No one has performed more training or authored more materials on the subject of dog bite safety and prevention than Bulli Ray.
Over 200,000 postal employees and over 700 utility companies’ field personnel have trusted Bulli Ray for their Occupational Dog Bite Safety training. Being trained by Bulli Ray has been proven to increase the dog bite prevention for utility workers across the nation. And only Bulli Ray offers the breadth of knowledge, resources, and programs for your organization to truly grow in understanding effective dog bite avoidance.
Mitzi Robinson is founder and President of Bulli Ray Enterprises, which was established in 1993, after Mitzi competed and won both the National and World Championship in the international canine sport of Schutzhund (tracking, obedience and protection).
Why the name Bulli Ray? Mitzi’s faithful Rottweiler companion was named Bulli Ray. He showed extensively with her, winning with her at the national and international level. Bulli Ray is name in honor of this faithful friend, companion and competitor.